What is present pal?
Present Pal is a presentation support software which enables users to deliver a more confident and prepared presentation.
Being fully integrated with Microsoft PowerPoint, users can access their notes whilst also seamlessly controlling their PowerPoint at the same time – all from one device!
Whilst Present Pal is especially useful for those with dyslexia, it is also proven to be extremely helpful for all presenters by reducing visual stress and providing the safety net of a “Pop-Up Bubble” where users can store additional information.
(Conducted with 130 students from Glasgow Universities and Colleges)
- 93% of students have to present as part of their course
- 77% of students do not feel comfortable presenting
- 100% of users agreed Present Pal helped reduce visual stress
- 100% of users agreed Present Pal was more useful than a script
- 92% of users agreed that using Present Pal was the most effective way to present
- 100% of users agreed Present Pal was easy to use
- 100% of users wanted to use Present Pal again